WordPress Developer (All Genders)
We need you as a WordPress Pro.
Job could be full-time or part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Your field of duties:
- You have full control over our often complex WordPress systems
- You develop WordPress plugins and themes as well as custom blocks
- You secure, maintain and optimize our WordPress systems
- In cooperation with consultants, designers and conceptioners you develop concepts for new web projects based on WordPress and implement them
These are the skills you bring with you
- Very good WordPress knowledge (minimum 2 years, core system, plugin and theme development, custom Gutenberg blocks etc.)
- Two or more years of professional experience with WordPress
- You bring good English skills to communicate with international clients and team members.
What we offer:
- Secure permanent job in an established company
- Challenging projects where you can grow
- Flexible working models (e.g. 4-day week and partly home office are possible)
- An innovative, agile and colorful team of committed personalities
- A very collegial working atmosphere, short decision-making processes, team spirit and, of course, fun at work
- Team events and agency parties (Corona is somewhat limited at the moment)
- And of course the catering is on the house! Every day we offer a balanced lunch, fresh fruit, vegetables and of course coffee as much as you need
- But most of all an exciting field of activity where you can make a difference
Please provide a CV and meaningful examples of your previous projects
WWe are looking forward to it.